COVID SAFE PLAN 11/05/2020
- Bookings are mandatory. No walk-ins. All clients must sign the client register upon arrival.
- We encourage the use of the COVID Safe app while attending appointments
- You must come to appointments alone. We are governed by a strict one-person policy. This means no children are allowed to attend. Due to the one-person policy, timing is of the utmost importance. Please do not be late or arrive early. It compromises the interval of time we allow to sanitise between appointments as well as our ability to remain on schedule for subsequent appointments that day.
- Upon entry, all clients will be required to have their temperature checked, hands and any goods brought into the space sanitised. For this reason, please bring ONLY what you need (eg keys and card). Food is forbidden.
- Services will be refused to anyone showing signs of flu-like symptoms
- Disposable items used during services are no longer available for you to take home: Eg lash wands.
- Please be aware that one of our service providers suffers from a medical condition that causes her to occasionally sneeze. Please be mindful that this is a non-contagious allergic reaction. If you are concerned, please grant us the respect and opportunity to discuss your concerns with us. Please also note that we will also be managing our health and wellbeing vigilantly for the safety of our clients during this time.
- Service providers will be properly sanitising the space, all utensils used and common areas before and after each appointment.